- The Festival
- Special Events
- Young Artists
• This is an “all-vaccinated” event, with everyone attending required to document “full vaccination” status in advance (e.g., via uploading copies of CDC vaccine cards; see box below). If you are or will be 100% vaccinated by July 9, you can order tickets now and supply proof later. Click Tickets link on website. It takes you to form with two options that allow you to submit proof then or “check” later; after which you proceed to ticket purchase.
• Those buying two or more tickets should be prepared to include “proof” for all in the upload.
• For anyone having problems with documentation or tickets, the VMF Box Office is available to help. Monday-Thursday – 10 to 4 – 805-648-3146 .
• This is a digital festival. No paper will change hands! You can print e-tickets at home or send to your phone for later scanning by ushers.
• While “distancing,”per se, is not required for an all-vaccinated event, audience size is restricted. For this 600-seat venue, we can sell up to 210 tickets now (Orange tier) increasing up to 300 tickets (when Yellow). Should guidelines after June 15 permit even more, we will still provide for some comfort distancing.
• Concerts will be 75 to 90 minutes and intermission-free.
• With some rows as large as 24 seats, we will ask you to enter/exit via Door 1 or Door 2 based on your seat number.
• The venue is Pacifica High School Performing Arts Center (PAC), 600 E. Gonzales Rd. in Oxnard. Good sound, lights and sightlines. Lots of free parking.
• Guidelines prohibit will-call and ticket sales at the door. However, if you cannot locate tickets purchased earlier, we can verify your seat assignment(s) night of the concert(s).
• Though not expected, changes in Covid-19 circumstances could change event status.
*Vaccination proof: People are considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after receiving the second in a two-dose series, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine. Acceptable proof: (1) CDC vaccination card with person’s name, Vaccine and date last dose was administered – OR – (2) documentation by a healthcare provider confirming person and vaccination particulars.
Box Office: If anyone is unable to upload vaccination proof and/or complete their ticket purchase, Cathy Butter and Lacey Utter are available to help. Box Office hours are Monday – Thursday, 11am to 4pm. (805) 648-3146 beginning Tuesday, June 1st .